- How does my business benefit from using custom software?
- What are the indications that my business needs custom software?
- What should I do now, that I know my business needs custom software?
- What are the basic steps involved in the creation of a custom software for my business?
- What warranty and support are you providing after I take delivery of the final software version?
- What is your delivery and payment policy?
- What platforms are you supporting?
There are at least four major ways your business benefits from using custom software:
- increasing efficiency by taking over routine activities from individuals, freeing them to deal with tasks where human attention is indeed vital
- reducing the risk of errors by removing human involvement from routine manual tasks
- cutting costs in office materials by eliminating unneeded paperwork and manual administration
- providing up-to-date information on your business by automating business processes, that you can track and analyze in real time
Some indications that your business could do better with custom software are:
- having to reenter the same, or similar data into multiple software applications
- producing large amount of printed material, where supply of data could be substituted with electronic means
- sending regular notifications to your clients manually
- keeping your website up-to-date by hand with data obtained from software applications or documents
- doing tedious calculations on regular intervals to get information out of your business activities
There are five basic steps in this process:
- analyzing your business's needs
- designing the software solution based on the results of the analysis
- coding the software and supplying you with regular preview versions
- testing the beta version in your working environment
- delivery of the final software version with all necessary documentation
We provide a lifetime warranty and a 24/7/365 support for all software we deliver. read more on this
We only charge you for software that we have already delivered. We don't require any advance payment, so we are taking the complete financial risk from your shoulders throughout the whole development process. We also offer you a dissatisfaction rebate that allows you not to pay up to 20% of the whole contract price, in case you are not satisfied with the final software version we deliver. read more on this
We are supporting a wide range of platforms from Windows and Linux PCs, through Windows CE based PDAs to Symbian smartphones, and we are using state-of-art technologies on all of them. read more on this